Setting up services for your clients to purchase can be achieved in your Ecommerce control panel. To begin mouse over sell online and select services.
To add a new service to an existing category click the new service button.
You can enter your service details such as the name, description, and price. You can also modify the settings such as setting the service to active (available for sale online), charging tax, shipping and entering in an additional shipping cost if needed. Once you have entered in the details, click the create service button.
After you create a service, additional options to edit and modify your service become available.
- Images: Add images to display your service.
- Options: Give shoppers options for purchasing your services such as retouching, or additional hours.
- Photo Requirements: If you are selling a product that people can select an image to be printed on, you can set a minimum and maximum number of images which may be selected for your service.
- Digital Download: Set up files that customers can download after they purchase the service, such as downloadable eBooks.
- SEO and Search: Customize keywords that people can use to find your service on your site, plus meta data for search engines.
Once you have entered in the service details, click the save changes button.
Note: In order for services to be available for customers to purchase, you must add a services page under the Site Builder section of your account.