PhotoBiz makes it easy to setup Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools accounts with your Portfolio Site. This article will guide you through setting up Google Analytics on your Portfolio Site.
2. Next, enter in the information regarding your website to setup your account.
3. Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Get Tracking ID button.
4. You will then be taken to a screen that will show you a UA Number that you will need to verify your Google Analytics account with your PhotoBiz Portfolio Site. Copy the UA Number as it is shown in your Google Analytics Account.
5. Log into your Phoenix Content Management System, then click on the Portfolio Icon to access your Portfolio Site control panel.
6. Next, mouse over the Settings tab, then click on Site Analytics.
7. Paste the Google UA number that was provided to your from your Google Analytics account within the Google Analytics ID field.
8. After you click Save Changes, make sure you Publish your Portfolio Site so this change takes place on your live website.